December 28, 2006

Bye Bye Na

Babai. I can't take it any more. Tama na. Di ko na kaya. This jealousy is killing me. To think I don't even have the right to be jealous. I deserve something better. I deserve someone better. Today was the last straw. Hindi ko dapat sinasaktan ang sarili ko emotionally. Hindi ko kayang maging Mira. Ngayon ko lang talaga na-realize habang bakasyon kung paano mo naapektuhan pati work life ko, pati internet life ko, lahat lahat. Hindi na tama 'yun. Gad, I even think my career decisions have been clouded by thoughts of you. Pathetic, isn't it? Pero salamat na rin. You unwittingly gave me a good cry earlier and free-flowing tears always feel good. Through you, I realized why God has given me a non-existent lovelife. Hindi ko pa pala kaya. Hopefully I'll be stronger and better the next time the love bug bites me. I will not be looking for love anymore, though. I will just let it be pero I will not be hoping. BUT, I will hopefully look at this 8-month roller coaster ride of emotions in positive light. Well I hope it will benefit my artistry to come up with realistic love stories. (Yeah, right!) More personally, I hope the whole experience made me understand my equally lovefool friends whom before I didn't get. As for me, I say enough of my being a lovefool. Gusto kong simulan ang 2007 nang tama. (Napadighay ako dun ah!) Yes, tama ... kaya babai na.:(

No comments: