June 25, 2004

Tired and Tardy

Rose says she’s tired. Well so am I. I badly need a break.

***

I have insomnia. I sleep at 5 in the morning and wake up at 3 in the afternoon. Bad, bad, bad! I feel guilty to my friend Sanda (yes, without an R) who has been constantly texting me to mail back her book which I borrowed late last year pa. Obviously, I couldn’t find time to go to the post office with my nasty sleeping habit.

***

Had no work today (or yesterday since it’s already early morning). It should have been the perfect time to do unattended personal chores (laundry for example) or write my Film 201 report. Instead, I chose to just lie around and view the shows I recorded on my VCR (2 eppys of The O.C. and Six Feet Under) and to catch the last screening of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban after. (Finally, a Potter movie I enjoyed!). Boo me!

***

As much as I hate to admit it, I think I need a lovelife. I’m starting to think that an existent lovelife is the perfect antidote to my depression. Or maybe I just need a shrink. Or again, maybe just a break.

No comments: