January 29, 2004

Out of Time

F*%# it! I don't have time to be depressed! Or can be, I don't have time for myself, and I'm still depressed. Work is sucking the life out of me. Shootings, pre-production work, auditions, argh! Ass directing job sucks! I want this to be done already. Not that I'm sure what my next job will be. I'll probably be a penniless bum again. But I'm so freakin' tired. To be young and tired, that is the problem. I'm confused. Can I say that I'm now doubting if this (movie prod work) is what I really want? I don't know. Maybe I'm just lazy. Or jaded. I'm thinking that maybe having the passion for cinema doesn't mean that I also have to work for the movies. Maybe it's just an interest, not something I should make a career of. Aaaaah! I only have a brief time to blog. I still have to submit some reaction paper for my film class. Maybe my EP is right when she told me I want to pursue a lot of things, yet I don't really know what I want. I'm lost...

No comments: