July 16, 2012

Two Golds

Kindly tell your "kasambahays" to watch ABS-CBN's two new afternoon drama series today.

At 2:45pm, after It's Showtime, is Angelito: Ang Bagong Yugto. This is the 2nd season of my first soap as a first unit director Angelito: Batang Ama.



Angelito: Ang Bagong Yugto full trailer


At 5:15pm, before Aryana, is Precious Hearts Romances' Pintada.



Pintada full trailer

I directed Angelito: Ang Bagong Yugto and co-directed Pintada's pilot week that's why I'm asking for your support.  Please do.

As to how I feel about 2 of my shows piloting on the same day, let's just say I'm having mixed emotions about it.  On one hand, I feel overwhelmed, grateful and blessed but on the other hand, I also feel nervous about their outcome.  I hope people will like both shows.

No comments: