January 01, 2014

2013 Year in Review

The unforgettable year that was 2013!

Had many highs and plentiful blessings early last year - a hit soap opera ( Annaliza, my love), my first time to direct in MMK in 2 high-rating episodes (I love working on the show!), and I got to travel abroad again with my family. The last quarter however, was unfortunate and if you've been following me on FB, you know what happened. We had our first Christmas without our mother this year. It was a blue Christmas, to put it succinctly. The good thing that came out from it though, was finding out who are our "real" friends and family, and I thank them for giving us their support, love, wisdom and comfort. So, good riddance 2013! I shall not forget you but I'm ready, no matter how difficult, to move on. 2014, I welcome you with open arms!

Happy new year to all of us!

No comments: