January 12, 2013

Pop Favorites of 2012

FAVORITE MOVIES
It must be noted that I only saw 14 movies in cinemas last year, a far cry from the 50 films I saw ten years ago.  Yes, I keep track of them. :D  Some of the films here are released in 2011 but are shown in the Philippines only last year.

5. Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. Director: Brad Bird. Cast: Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner, Simon Pegg

4. Argo. Director: Ben Affleck. Cast: Ben Affleck, Alan Arkin, John Goodman

3. The Hunger Games. Director: Gary Ross. Cast: Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Woody Harrelson

2. The Descendants. Director: Alexander Payne. Cast: George Clooney, Shailene Woodley, Amara Miller

1. The Tree of Life.  Director: Terrence Malick. Cast: Brad Pitt, Jessica Chastain, Sean Penn


FAVORITE SONGS
2012 was the year when I started buying songs instead of illegally downloading them. :D  Some of the songs in the list are from 2011 but are released on Philippine mainstream radio in 2012.

5. I Love You - 2NE1



4. Starships - Nicki Minaj



3. Settle Down - No Doubt



2. One Thing - One Direction (My guilty pleasure of 2012! :D)



1. Walk - Foo Fighters (My karaoke song of 2012! :D)


There you go! I have no list of favorite TV shows since aside from my own shows, the only shows I watched in 2012 were my old reality favorites - Survivor, Amazing Race, American Idol & X-Factor. There is also no list of favorite music videos like before because MTV does not play music videos anymore.  

No comments: