August 22, 2010

Happiness!

I should have written this yesterday nung fresh pa pero gusto ko lang ihabol para pang sense memory. Yesterday was one of the happiest and most fulfilling days of my life. Ganun pala ang ibig sabihin ng exhilarating. Hehe. Ang sarap maki-pulso sa audience. I was laughing and crying with them. Ang sarap lang ng feeling that you know you got your message across. Nakaka-amaze din malaman kung saang eksena sila tinamaan na hindi mo akalaing tatamaan sila. Ang sarap balikan actually ng mga eksena sa loob ng sinehan kahapon.

Pasensya na kung parang gloating ang basa nyo. Pagbigyan n'yo na ko. :) Dumaan rin kasi ako sa depression nung narinig ko ang comments sa first cut ng short ko. Kaya yesterday's positive response was totally and surprisingly cool!!!

I always say na ayokong magsalita ng patapos but I think this is what I want to do for the rest of my life. Thank you Jesus!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I am one of the first few people to watch this film at SM Cinexpo last August 21. (im actually one of the organizers from SM Cinema :)
I have never seen such film that captured the audiences' emotions right on the spot.
You were able to tell the story so well and establish each character equally. I love how this was executed, it was short and sweet like they say.. i found myself as well as those near me crying and laughing at the same time. it was marvelous! I hope this will be available in the market SOON,,, this Film is something id like everyone i know to see!! everyone!

beatlebum said...

awww. thank you for your kind words. :)

i also hope the film will inspire and reach a wider audience but it's star cinema that owns the film. it's up to them but i'm hopeful about it. :)

Ayel said...

Congratulations! I hope your movie will be out on DVDs. I want to watch it but I'm in Mindanao. I wish it will be show in local theaters.

Ayel said...

I wish it will be shown in local theaters.